Integrated Amplifier with balanced circuity and 500 WPC (500x2 8ohm). ESS 9000-Series Reference 8-channel DAC with DSD and asynchronous USB, iOS, 2 opt, coax, phono and aux inputs. Home Theater Bypass, Aluminum faceplate and chassis wrapped in a real wood cabinet finished in gloss mocha or piano black.
Share this product:
The most powerful Peachtree amplifier EVER!
This is it...the one you’ve been waiting for and the one we’ve always wanted to build…the incredible new nova500.
The nova500 is five audiophile-designed products in one: a digital-to-analog converter (DAC), a preamplifier, a power amplifier, a moving magnet phono preamplifier and a headphone amplifier all seamlessly integrated into a single, beautiful aluminum and wood chassis that is the hallmark of Peachtree Audio.
The nova500 is designed to provide the ultimate link between all of your source devices and your speakers with the most powerful and “cleanest” amplifier section we have have ever offered. But the nova500 isn’t designed to simply reproduce music loudly. It is designed to deliver music the way the creators intended; with the ease, authority, musicality and emotional impact provided by the world's best recordings.
· Built-in, state-of-the-art, power amplifier with an astounding 500 watts per channel
· ESS 9028 PRO Sabre DAC with up to 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and 5.6MHz DSD resolution
· Fully differential (balanced) audio circuitry from the digital inputs to the output
· Exclusive DyNEC iOS input for audio streaming from Apple Lightning devices
· Asynchronous USB, (1) coaxial and (2) optical digital inputs for connection to virtually any source device
· Phono (MM) input for direct connection of a turntable (can also double as a standard line-level input)
· Home Theater Bypass for easy integration with a multi-channel system (also doubles as a standard line-level input) driving the front speakers for listening to stereo music
· Volume Control Bypass feature for use with variable output source devices.
· Switchable loop feature for inserting an external EQ or other sound processor into the signal path.
· Discrete custom-designed headphone amplifier.
· Extensive internal grounding.
· Available in Piano Black and Gloss Ebony Mocha.
· Proudly assembled in Matthews, NC, USA.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.